Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PHOTO SHOOT!

A few months back I scheduled a Photo Shoot with the AMAZING Abbie Warnock. http://www.abbiewarnock.com/ I was in need of some new promotional photos. We met at the salt flats first, but the wind proved to be much more than we were looking for, so we got some shots out there and scheduled another shoot date at a closer location.


I had to post a picture of Uncle Rico's classic Photo Shoot!





If you noticed in one of the pictures my car door is open. I used the backseat as my dressing room.

I have to say that Abbie is wonderful to work with and the Photo Shoot was a Success. She is an Amazing photographer. Her work speaks to me. Her photography is BOLD and CREATIVE. Her lens is her paintbrush and she simply creates. I love watching people do what they were born to do! So inspiring!!!!
She takes all types of pictures from weddings to promotional photos, and she is completely affordable.

Thanks Abbie for an amazing Photo Shoot!

No comments: