Wednesday, September 22, 2010

School Days-School Days


Every year when my children start school I get a little lump in my throat. I realize how great an opportunity it is for them to go to school, to grow and learn. I always think to myself, have I taught them enough, will they be ok?……. The greatest desire I have for my children is that they know who they are. I want them to be an unduplicated version of themselves, not a smaller version of me.

I want them to know that their worth can’t be measured by a grade, or their ability to kick a Soccer ball. Ultimately, I want them to understand that they are children of God with Divine attributes and eternal possibilities. 

 I will continue to do my best, to love my children for WHO they are not WHAT I want them to be....

I love you Kam and Winn!


No comments: