Friday, June 26, 2009

The Journey



Being in the music world can be a little daunting. Most people don't realize it's much more then just getting on stage and singing a song. There is so much work that goes into it. Without the support of those around you, it's virtually impossible to accomplish your goals.
You will find random posts of people who have helped me along my Journey. The first person I would like to introduce, is...... my cute Lance. Not only is he an AMAZING father and husband, he is an INCREDIBLE person. LUCKY ME!!! He has always been supportive of me and my music. He schedules most of my performances, and is always willing to take the kids when I am working. Thanks for loving me, and supporting me on this wonderful Journey.


Lookout, you could be next on my post!











No comments: