Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Meet Katie


When I first met Katie, she was just fifteen years old. She is now a woman, and an incredible one at that. She is in nursing school, and just married  her dream  boy. I have watched Katie grow into this unbelievable Lady. She loves everyone around her, and she knows exactly what she wants in life. This was not always the case. Katie, like most teenage girls has had her share of heartbreak. I had the opportunity of being Katie's YW leader. Often times she would come over and express her frustration with school, Boys and life. (I don't think any of us would want to be fifteen for sixteen again. YIKES!)  We share so many wonderful memories together, and I am grateful to call her my friend.

Congratulations to you and your Mr.......

XOXO Jodi
        
                                                                                                     
Posted by Picasa

No comments: