Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sundance

I can't think of anything better than doing a Fireside for a group of Relief Society sisters at a cabin in Beautiful Sundance, UT.
I have enjoyed doing Firesides for YM & YW groups over the years but this year I have started doing Firesides for Relief Society sisters as well. I am AMAZED at the response, especially with my song "Broken" ( I will blog about that later)
It's always a wonderful opportunity to do a Fireside for different Stakes but I love-love-love doing them for smaller groups like this. It's so warm and inviting and I get to visit with each of you afterward.
 (That's my favorite part)

Every time I start to question myself and the decisions I have made concerning my music, I am reminded of the beautiful spirit I feel each time I get to do this. That's when, I know, I am right where I'm supposed to be........

No comments: